Tuesday, July 24, 2012

May Flowers


Planting our flowers was a family event this year.  Last spring I was having some pretty bad sciatic nerve pain due to my pregnancy with Norah, so Grandma Kelley came up to help and she and Erich did all of the work while I watched from the deck with my feet propped up.  Thankful that pain is just a faint memory now, I was raring and ready to go this year.  Avery was excited to help and Norah got to hang out in the pack-n-play in the yard and enjoy some fresh air while we worked on the flower beds.  Many hands make for light work and we got it done pretty quickly.  It was a fun way to spend a Saturday morning together.

 Avery helping Daddy collect the brush after trimming the bushes. If you look closely you can see Norah chillin' in the pack-n-play way back on the left in the shade of the trees while we were all sweating it out in the sun. I'd say she got the best end of the deal in this arrangement!

 Planting flowers

Norah getting in on the action

Avery was such a big helper.  (She's in a phase where every shirt must be tucked into her pants. Silly girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment