Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby's first bite


Unbelievable! Wasn't Norah just a tiny little newborn coming home from the hospital... like, yesterday?  I blinked my eyes and all of a sudden this girl is rolling over, sleeping on her tummy, cutting teeth, working on sitting up, and starting solids.  I either need to learn how to stop my kids from growing up or keep having babies forever so I can always have a tiny baby to hold (not sure Erich would be on board with that second idea).  As much as I mourn the loss of the early months, I welcome the changes of a growing baby.  Each new stage brings so much fun and joy.  I love celebrating all of Norah's firsts.     At around 5 months old we started baby cereal.  We've been doing that once a day for about a month now and just this week I spent an afternoon making lots of baby food and we're starting in on vegetables.  So far she's tried zucchini which was met with a mediocre response, but she seems to be warming up to the idea :)  Here are few photos of Norah's first time eating solids.  She got the hang of it almost immediately and seems to enjoy the addition to her diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment