I logged on to the blog tonight with the overwhelming task of trying to get caught up on the happenings of the Piland household. Is it really possible that the last posting in our little corner of the internet is dated July 13th?? I can't believe it's been over a month since I've shared pictures and updates, and even more than that... I can't believe how much has happened in such a short time. Avery is 17 months old now and has more personality than ever. She is a true daredevil and has yet to show an ounce of fear. She will literally try anything and is happiest if she is jumping off furniture, spinning around on the office chair as fast as possible, or riding down the steep slope of the driveway in her toy car shouting "weeeee" with her hands up in the air. We just know this girl is going to love Cedar Point someday! Along with a sense of adventure, she is also showing a sweet sensitivity. She takes great care of her dolls and stuffed animals, chases Nellie down to love her with hugs and lots of petting, and best of all she is constantly handing out hugs and kisses to her momma and daddy... and we gladly give them back. She is talking more and more, eating almost anything we put in front of her (broccoli and strawberries are the current favorites), and loves playing outside. She is really big into music right now and frequently will stop what she is doing, climb up on my lap, rest her head on my shoulder and say "sing?". That melts my heart into a big puddle on the floor. She is my favorite audience and I'll sing for her anytime she wants! While I get most of the cuddles, right now Daddy is her favorite toy. She loves getting horse back rides, piggy back rides, shoulder rides, and tackling him to the ground. Erich makes her laugh harder than anything I've seen and watching the two of them together is priceless. Although we've been busy, this is a blessed and happy season at the Pilands. Prepare to get blasted with several photo updates as I get us caught up to present time here on Piland Pages!
But first, a little sweetness for your day...
No comments:
Post a Comment