Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Splish Splash

Avery has started taking baths in her big girl tub and she really seems to enjoy it.  That's a big step forward considering she used to scream and cry the whole time.  Here she is relaxing in the tub, and then with a silly smile (not her most becoming look, but I couldn't resist).


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! I think she looks a lot like Erich!! What do you all think??? Margaret looks like Shana..with just a couple of my features(a big head & the same shape lips).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahahaha! That's AMAZING. And I'm very proud of you for acknowledging her "less than becoming" moments. Because no, children are not perfect looking at all times. And moms should be able to come to terms with that. You're grounded. It's what I love most about you. :-P That being said, she's beautiful. And I agree that she looks a LOT like Erich. You can definitely tell she's the product of both of you, but totally can see Erich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUte cute cuteness!! You guys just call me so I can stop by!! 356-7226

    ReplyDelete