Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chubby Cheeks

The week before Avery was born, we had an ultrasound that predicted she was going to be a big baby.  Erich and I cracked up at the ultrasound pictures they printed out for us that revealed a very round face with huge chubby cheeks.  Imagine our surprise the day Avery was born and she wasn't big at all... she was a scrawny little thing!  Here we are 6 weeks later and our little girl is finally starting to fill out.  I could stare at this face all day long!  (wait, I DO stare at this face all day long.... life is good.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this sweet picture. I never new staring at a sweet face could be so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erich and Sarah,
    What a beautiful little girl! Congrats to both of you! You two have to be pretty proud! Sarah, you look wonderful. Erich, I got your blog website from Melissa Edens and have been following it while on bed rest. Makes me smile every time I look at all of these pictures. Can't wait for whats ahead. Hope going back to work wasn't that bad, I'm sure you enjoyed your time off and didn't want to leave your girls! Take care, I'm so happy for you two!
    -Casey Nickels

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so absolutely precious! I can see why you would want to stare at her all day - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete