There was a weekend in January that we were scheduled to go visit Nana and Papa in Stow, but I woke up feeling a bit under the weather (more on that later). Not wanting to cancel, Erich offered to take Avery and go ahead with the trip, leaving me at home alone to rest and sleep (Super Dad!). Even though I didn't want to miss out on the fun and especially dreaded the thought of being away from my baby girl, I knew it was the best decision for everybody. Well, miss out on the fun I did! Avery had a GREAT time with Nana and Papa, especially when they took her to a local mall to ride the carousel. She loved it so much that she didn't want to get off. Nana, Papa, and Daddy all took a turn riding it with her... what a loved little girl.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment