Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Technical difficulties...

Erich, Avery, and I had a wonderful visit to Marysville last weekend. We loved visiting with family and relaxing together. We took a lot of pictures of the weekend's events and as I eagerly dowloaded them all to the computer last night so I could blog about it, I went wrong somewhere and they all got deleted! Ugh! Thank goodness Grandma Kelley came to the rescue and kindly shared her pictures with me so that I can share them with you. Thank you Grandma!


Apparently she used up all her smiles on G&G, and we got the leftovers. Oh well. (Thanks for the adorable dress Jen!)

On Saturday night most of the family was able to get together for dinner and Avery served as the centerpiece. She makes a pretty good one, don't you think?


We were glad we got to hang out with Aunt Shannon, Aunt Kristen, and cousins Spencer, Katie and Will. We missed Uncle Paul (who was out of town a mission trip), cousin Karly (who was sick), and Uncle Travis (who was taking care of poor sweet Karly)

We enjoyed a fun visit with Great Nana K. While were there Avery put on a great show and surprised us all by rolling over from her back to her tummy for the first time. Now that she can roll both ways the real fun begins. Time to baby proof the house! We were glad Nana K. got to witness the big event with us.

Swinging on the deck with Grandma. I think she liked it.

1 comment:

  1. OH my heart! She looks so sweet in her little dress! :) That totally made my day. And your parents look AMAZING. I miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete