Warm weather is upon us and Avery has discovered that outside is the only place to be. Once or twice a month, Avery and I meet up with some friends. On a gorgeous sunny day we moved the play date outside and let the kids splash around in the baby pool while the moms sat and chatted with iced tea in hand. I'm looking forward to a long summer of fun times like these!

We love our Tuesday morning play dates! (from left to right) Mia, Lawrence, Grace, and Avery
The only shot I got of all four of them in the water at the same time. They are a busy bunch!
Avery and Grace have been little buddies since they were just 2 and 4 months old. It is fun to watch their friendship develop as they grow from babies into little girls together. Right now they love to give each other kisses... a cute little phase that I'm trying to savor since I'm sure it won't last long.
This picture was taken a couple days later at home in Avery's little pool. She is such a joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment