Erich captured another milestone moment on video. If you can get past the first 30 seconds without getting motion sickness and if you can ignore my giddy first time mom excitement... then enjoy this short video of Avery waving hello to you!
Oh Sarah...I needed that today. I need her today. It made me cry. I need her back. But the videos tide me over quite well. :) I love you friend. Oh and if she's left handed I just might die with excitement.
Cute!
ReplyDeleteoh.my.goodness! Aunt Jen will be SO proud!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, look!
ReplyDeleteShe's a leftie!
love,
aunt sue
Oh Sarah...I needed that today. I need her today. It made me cry. I need her back. But the videos tide me over quite well. :) I love you friend. Oh and if she's left handed I just might die with excitement.
ReplyDeleteI guess it's time for a trip back to Ohio already, look at all she's learned in just a couple weeks!!
ReplyDelete