Saturday, October 10, 2009

Swim Time!

For the past several weeks, Avery and I have been participating in a "Mommy & Me" swim class at the YMCA. It's been a fun way to get Avery used to the water and spend time with other moms and babies.

with our friends Lindsey and Grace

practicing "backfloating"... Avery's favorite part

Playing games with the rest of the group

Daddy was at the Y working out and stopped in for a quick hello. I think Avery was cold!

2 comments:

  1. Avery keeps getting sweeter and sweeter by the day! I'll have to see her again sometime soon- I miss you guys!

    I wanted to say hi, and I think you're so awesome that I recommended you for a blog "award" of types (you can thank Alana for this!). Check out my blog http://land-of-lal.blogspot.com for more info. Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't "blog" myself, I certainly enjoy yours, Sarah. Without it I'd wouldn't have the enjoyment of watching your sweet daughter, Avery, grow up. Nancy

    ReplyDelete