Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bumbo!

Avery is the perfect age and size to really start enjoying the bumbo seat. Lately she's not content unless she's sitting up, so this seat has helped us out a lot! She's been able to sit up with us while we eat dinner and has a great time being at our level. The second picture isn't a great one of Avery, but take a look at Nellie trying to get in on the action. Whenever there is a blanket on the floor, she wants to be under it!


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I can't wait to see her (and of course u too) on Saturday! You can also tell me if you loved the movie as much as I did :) See you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very blessed! I'm glad to see you all looking so happy! And I love Avery's grins and facial expressions-- too darn cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete